New Client Offer: 20 units for $169 or 40 units for $338!
Are you thinking these must be exorbitantly priced? Absolutely Not. The good news is that both Botox and Newtox are reasonably priced, without breaking the bank. The actual tally depends on the strength of your muscles, your age, the frequency of getting Botox or Newtox injections, and the size of the area that you want your Botox/Newtox injections injected.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Botox cosmetics and Newtox are pretty much the gold standards for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. They are safe, effective, and proven.
- Clients can book appointments quickly without waiting for a decade, unlike other treatments. Appointments are a breeze as the injection treatment is swift, painless with proven results.
- Both treatments guarantee virtually zero downtime. Prepare for softened wrinkles within two weeks of your injections.
- The greatest benefit is natural-looking results that accentuate the essence of your beauty without looking artificially frozen. Our injectors specialize in facial cosmetic procedures, having conducted thousands of such procedures while ensuring complete safety and guaranteed results.
Yes, minor ones. Try to avoid using substances that may result in the thinning of blood such as ibuprofen or fish oil supplements. However, it's advised that you consult your physician before stopping any medications.
Absolutely not. Post-care and recovery are easier than you may think. The most important thing is to make sure the injections don't spread to any other areas.
Here are some essential guidelines:
- Do not lie down for at least four hours.
- Let exercise take a back seat for the day. Exercising increases pressure and circulation which can carry the Botox away from the target areas.
- Don't massage or rub the treated areas for 2 - 4 hours. This includes no post Botox facials.
- Since Botox and Newtox wrinkle injections use extremely lightweight needles that pierce the skin, there might be slight bruising. By avoiding alcohol, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) like aspirin and ibuprofen, or fish oil and vitamin E supplements, one week before your appointment, you can reduce these chances. Please consult your doctor before stopping any medications.
When you’re seeking ageless, youthful skin, it’s imperative to work with a professional medical spa like Peach Skin & Laser that you can trust. By ensuring safe, convenient procedures with virtually no downtime, Peach Skin & Laser have been the preferred place to get natural-looking rejuvenation treatments done. Our team of qualified experts is available 24|7 to clarify any doubts regarding Botox and Newtox treatments and also get you set up with your first appointment. Be sure to ask about our membership program and any promotions we may have when you contact us via email/phone or social media.