What is Radiofrequency?
- Radiofrequency (RF) therapy, also known as radiofrequency skin tightening.
- This kind of treatment uses a nonsurgical method of tightening your skin and helps to reduce wrinkles.
- This procedure uses energy waves to produce heat that penetrates into the deep layer of your skin.
- As a result, the heat stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin.
What is Radiofrequency Microneedling Used For?
- Radiofrequency microneedling (RF microneedling) improves skin texture and tone, to address fine lines and wrinkles, laxity, and acne scars.
Benefits of Radiofrequency Microneedling:
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths lines on the upper lip skin
- Helps with loose skin (face and body)
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Helps with dull or uneven skin tone or texture
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Improves acne or surgery scars (on the face and body)
Difference between Microneedling and Microneedling RF
Which treatment is better for acne?
Stay tuned as Microneedling with RF is coming soon to Peach!